Upcoming Events list on the Calandar - "How do I do"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rsb.se
    • Feb 2007
    • 3.6.x

Upcoming Events list on the Calandar - "How do I do"?

I love the upcoming events list that is visible on FORUMHOME.

Question: Is it possible to use the same "upcoming events" list on the calendar?

This list is SUPER and really helps to get a overview of the upcoming events! Everything would be perfect if I also could use this list on the calendar (where it is more logic to have it...)

I have searched on vbulletin.com and also the vbulletin.org (for a couple of hours). I have tried two different mods and managed to use the upcoming event list on different threads etc, but I haven't managed to get the list visible on my calendar...

/Filip Reuterberg
    Sweden
    RSB - rsb.se
    Filip Reuterberg
    www.rsb.se
    Sweden
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Custom code is required to get that list to show on the calendar page. If you have some coding ability then you can post on www.vbulletin.org for help with this.

Comment