Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chudz
    • Nov 2007

How do I show Reputation number instead of the dots

I found an old topic saying I need to edit something in the postbit template
    Code:
    <if condition="$show['reputation']"><if condition="$show['reppower']">$vbphrase[reppower]: <span id="reppower_$post[postid]_$post[userid]">$post[reppower]</span> </if><div><span id="repdisplay_$post[postid]_$post[userid]">$post[reputationdisplay]</span></div></if>
    What do I need to change the $post[reputationdisplay] to make it work?

Or if I'm wrong what do I do?
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Use this variable to show the number of rep points:

Code:
    $post[reputation]

Comment

• Chudz
      • Nov 2007

it does not change

ok i changed it but nothing happened.

Do i just change the postbit templates>>postbit template or something else as well?

Comment

• Chudz
        • Nov 2007

it seems there was another template called postbit_reputation

I just erased everything there and wrote:

<br />Reputation: $post[reputation] and it worked.

Now how do I make it so the Reputation is above the REP POWER?

Comment

• Jake Bunce
          • Dec 2000
          • 3.6.x

Add the red code:

Code:
          			<div class="smallfont">
          				&nbsp;<br />
          				<if condition="$post['joindate']"><div>$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>
          				<if condition="$post['field2']"><div>$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if>
          				<if condition="$post['age']"><div>$vbphrase[age]: $post[age]</div></if>
          				<div>
          					$vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]
          				</div>
          				$template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts]
          				<if condition="$show['infraction']"><div>$vbphrase[infractions]: $post[warnings]/$post[infractions] ($post[ipoints])</div></if>
          				<if condition="$show['reputation']">[color=red]<div>Reputation: $post[reputation]</div>[/color]<div><if condition="$show['reppower']">$vbphrase[reppower]: <span id="reppower_$post[postid]_$post[userid]">$post[reppower]</span> </if><span id="repdisplay_$post[postid]_$post[userid]">$post[reputationdisplay]</span></div></if>
          				$template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right]
          				<div>$post[icqicon] $post[aimicon] $post[msnicon] $post[yahooicon] $post[skypeicon]</div>
          			</div>

Comment

• Chudz
            • Nov 2007

hmm

It doesn't do anything.
            Do I also need to edit the postbit_reputation?

edit: If you dont understand what I mean I want it to look like this: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/rules-a...nistrator.html but without the dots.

Comment

• Chudz
              • Nov 2007

This is what I have:

Code:
              <div class="smallfont">
                                  <if condition="$post['joindate']"><div>$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>
                                  <if condition="$post['field2']"><div>$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if>
                                  <if condition="$post['age']"><div>$vbphrase[age]: $post[age]</div></if>
                                  <div>
                                      $vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]
                                  </div>
                                  $template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts]
                                  <if condition="$show['infraction']"><div>$vbphrase[infractions]: $post[warnings]/$post[infractions] ($post[ipoints])</div></if>
                                  <if condition="$show['reputation']"><div>Reputation: $post[reputation]</div><if condition="$show['reppower']">$vbphrase[reppower]: <span id="reppower_$post[postid]_$post[userid]">$post[reppower]</span> </if><div><span id="repdisplay_$post[postid]_$post[userid]">$post[reputationdisplay]</span></div></if>
                                  $template_hook[postbit_userinfo_right]
                                  <div>$post[icqicon] $post[aimicon] $post[msnicon] $post[yahooicon] $post[skypeicon]</div>

Comment

• Jake Bunce
                • Dec 2000
                • 3.6.x

It works on my test forum. Make sure you are editing the same style you are viewing. And make sure you are editing the correct postbit template (postbit or postbit_legacy) depending on which layout you are using.

Comment

• Jake Bunce
                  • Dec 2000
                  • 3.6.x

And make sure the post author's user preference is set to show their reputation:

User CP -> Edit Options -> Show My Reputation Level

Comment

• Chudz
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
                    It works on my test forum. Make sure you are editing the same style you are viewing. And make sure you are editing the correct postbit template (postbit or postbit_legacy) depending on which layout you are using.
                    Thanks, the problem was solved by editing postbit_legacy.
                    Arigato

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...