X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Qryztufre
    • Nov 2005
    • 3.8.x

Reputation messing up postbit_legacy

I have decided to enable the Reputation system, as it is something I really enjoy. Though, when I enable it the postbit (legacy) ends up different sizes for different users when viewed through IE6 or IE7 (it is seemingly OK in Firefox).

I have it tuned off now, but I would like to turn it back on...

(I tried to remove the pips, according to this thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157985 but that did not work, and is what the image is of...

I assume that this is the important part of the postbit
    PHP Code:
    <if condition="$show['reputation']"><div><if condition="$show['reppower']">$vbphrase[reppower]: <span id="reppower_$post[postid]_$post[userid]">$post[reppower]</span></if><span id="repdisplay_$post[postid]_$post[userid]">$post[reputationdisplay]</span></div></if> 
    Any clue how I can fix it so that I can have both the rep system, and normal looking postbits?

Thanks,
    Q
    Attached Files
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Try reverting your postbit:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Postbit Templates -> postbit_legacy

Comment

• Selrion
      • Nov 2007
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Jake Bunce

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Postbit Templates -> postbit_legacy
      To my experiense it will not work. Posts has different sizes because of incorrect size of buttons on that posts. Post buttons must have a standart size...

Comment

• Qryztufre
        • Nov 2005
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Jake Bunce

What does revert me *shrug* Heh, I should look it up...

Though, what does reverting it change? If the template has been modded,will it need to be re-modded if I revert it?

Originally posted by Selrion
        To my experiense it will not work. Posts has different sizes because of incorrect size of buttons on that posts. Post buttons must have a standard size...
        I read about that in another thread. I did not think it would apply to me as all the buttons are the same size...

Comment

• Jake Bunce
          • Dec 2000
          • 3.6.x

When you go to that location in your Admin CP and select the template there is a revert button on the right. Reverting that template will restore it to default and remove any customizations that have been made to it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...