X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mr.reza
    • Oct 2007
    • 3.6.x

opera problem in "online users" table

Hi, I have an old problem with my forum in OPERA browser, I'm using opera 8.51, my "currently online users" don't be shown correctly. take a look at this image, usernames sort from right to left and this a reason that some usernames went out of border because when I change the language to ENGLISH everything seems perfect.
    Attached Files
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

That only happens in Opera?

Try adjusting these settings for your language:

Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Language Manager -> [Edit Settings]

Enable Directional Markup Fix
    Text Direction

Note the inline help topic for the first setting:

When Right-to-Left and Left-to-Right characters are mixed on the same page, undesirable output can occur. This options adds hidden directional markup cues to several places where this problem is known to occur in vBulletin.

The problem usually manifests itself when RTL user names and thread titles are used on a LTR forum (and vice versa). If you do not expect this to be an issue then leave this option disabled.

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

You should also upgrade Opera to the latest version.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...