Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • malak1986
    • Oct 2007
    • 3.6.x

i delet the Language table from database of my forum and the forum now not work

PLZ MY BRO ...
    i delet the Language table from database of my forum and the forum now not work ...
    and upload tools.php to the admincp and upload install file to the directory of forum .. and called the tools.php but they may be database error !!!
    Unknown column 'phrasegroup_award' in 'field list' !!!!!!
    plz help me plz ...
  • class101
    • Sep 2007
    • 3.6.x

do you have a .sql backup with phpmyadmin access or any other direct access to the database?
    security community

Comment

• malak1986
      • Oct 2007
      • 3.6.x

no bro adont have any backup !
      plz help me

Comment

• class101
        • Sep 2007
        • 3.6.x

without any backup I think the best you can do is to install a new test forum, on another database name , filepath etc etc and then once your test board is up you'll have to export from phpmyadmin the datas you deleted to an SQL file to import it always with phpmyadmin to the database you've corrupted I can see only this yet, but the probs is if you have lots of addons or plugin that had custom languages, you'll have to reinstall them all on your test forum before to export and import to also includes addon phrases. Nor maybe read at Impex docs , it may exists some other ways how to reimport a corrupted db but not sure.
        security community

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...