Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glenv
    • Feb 2001

Admin cannot see my recent post unless logged in

I have a forum that is not seeing much activity but I am now focusing more attention to it: http://weddingstrategies.com/forums/

I just noticed a reply I made two days ago to a post does not show up unless I log in. I am the admin. Is this something I the board does and how do I disable that feature?
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

Is the post moderated? It will have a icon next to the edit and quote buttons that looks like this if it is

Comment

• glenv
      • Feb 2001

Originally posted by Kerry-Anne
      Is the post moderated? It will have a icon next to the edit and quote buttons that looks like this if it is
      It does indeed. How on earth did I moderate my own post? I have never used that feature.

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

Check your usergroup settings

AdminCP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Administrators > Edit Usergroup > Follow Forum Moderation Rules

This should be set to YES

Also, check your forum permission settings

AdminCP > Forums & Moderators > Forum Permissions

Anywhere that the Admin usergroup is in red click Edit and again check the Follow Forum Moderation Rules permission is set to YES

Comment

• glenv
          • Feb 2001

Thank you - yes, all were set correctly as you stated. Any other ideas?

Originally posted by Kerry-Anne
          Check your usergroup settings

AdminCP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Administrators > Edit Usergroup > Follow Forum Moderation Rules

This should be set to YES

Also, check your forum permission settings

AdminCP > Forums & Moderators > Forum Permissions

Anywhere that the Admin usergroup is in red click Edit and again check the Follow Forum Moderation Rules permission is set to YES

Comment

• glenv
            • Feb 2001

Ok, I think I see what is going on.

I had included a URL in my post. Apparently I have it set up so that if anyone uses a hyperlink I have to moderate the post. Forgot I did that. Is there a way for it to not include my Admin posts in that ?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...