X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ajwuzhere
    • Oct 2006

Allow misc.php while forum closed

Hello.

Is there any possible way to allow misc.php to be accessed while the forum is set to off?

Thank you.

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Accessed by who and in what way?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• ajwuzhere
      • Oct 2006

Sorry, let me be more specific.

Tomorrow my forum will be having an "awards ceremony" in flash chat. I want to close the forum so that no posts can be made but I want to direct the members to the chat room so they can join the awards ceremony. I have the flash chat integration mod installed from vb.org. So the path to the chat is /vb/misc.php?do=flashchat. When I close the forum and members try to go into the chat, they get a forum closed message. Is there a way to allow members to access misc.php?do=flashchat even while the forum is closed?

I hope you get what I mean.

Thank you.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Since that is for a third-party add-on, that is a question you need to ask over at www.vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• ajwuzhere
          • Oct 2006

Alright, I'll do that. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...