• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nissimus01
    • Dec 2007
    • 3.6.x

disabling some signature permissions does not work

Am I missing something, or it's a bug?
    i'm trying to disable image upload function and some BBcodes (e.g. colour) for signatures, but it doesn't work.
    I do that in Admincp > Usergroup > Usergroup Manager > Usergroup > Signature Permissions, but changes are not reflected in the signature permissions window when i try to enter user signature and the the ability to upload images is still there.

some other functions (e.g. disabling smiles or HTML) seem to work fine though
    Attached Files
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Are these users that you are checking in more than one usergroup, one of which has a yes for said permission that is overriding a no?

Comment

• nissimus01
      • Dec 2007
      • 3.6.x

i checked this for Admin and moderator accounts. and image uploads is disabled in all usergroups (registered users, moderators, admins)

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Are you using a datastore cache file? if so its possible its no longer chmoded to 777 and the permissions are not updating correctly,.

Comment

• nissimus01
          • Dec 2007
          • 3.6.x

oops, my bad it was indeed because the users i checked were the members of an additional user group. the problem is rectified now. THANKS a LOT!

Comment