X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HS2005
    • May 2006
    • 3.5.x

SQL Database problem table crashed

Well i looked all over google and this forum to look up for the answers but it did not quite helped me yet.

I got this problem when i enter members/posts/subforums ect.

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.6.8:
    Invalid SQL:
      SELECT 
       IF(votenum >= 1, votenum, 0) AS votenum,
       IF(votenum >= 1 AND votenum > 0, votetotal / votenum, 0) AS voteavg,
       post.pagetext AS preview,
       thread.threadid, thread.title AS threadtitle, thread.forumid, pollid, open, replycount, postusername, postuserid, thread.iconid AS threadiconid,
       thread.lastpost, thread.lastposter, thread.lastpostid, thread.dateline, IF(views<=replycount, replycount+1, views) AS views, notes, thread.visible, sticky, votetotal, thread.attach,
       hiddencount, deletedcount
       , NOT ISNULL(subscribethread.subscribethreadid) AS issubscribed
       , deletionlog.userid AS del_userid, deletionlog.username AS del_username, deletionlog.reason AS del_reason

, threadredirect.expires
       , post.pagetext AS previewbbcode
      FROM thread AS thread
       LEFT JOIN deletionlog AS deletionlog ON(thread.threadid = deletionlog.primaryid AND deletionlog.type = 'thread')
        LEFT JOIN subscribethread AS subscribethread ON(subscribethread.threadid = thread.threadid AND subscribethread.userid = 1 AND canview = 1)

LEFT JOIN post AS post ON(post.postid = thread.firstpostid)

LEFT JOIN threadredirect AS threadredirect ON(thread.open = 10 AND thread.threadid = threadredirect.threadid)

WHERE thread.threadid IN (0,14,6,12,11,10,9,8,7,5,3,1,2) 
      ORDER BY sticky DESC, lastpost DESC;
    MySQL Error  : Table './np605_forum/post' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
    Error Number : 145
    Date         : Friday, December 28th 2007 @ 03:25:47 PM
    Oke then i will acces my admincp and run the repair script and done this also: yourdomain.com/admincp/repair.php?html=1&check=1
    So i selected the post script and yes it could not be repaired, even after 10 times the try.

Then i used my phpmyadmin to repair the problem using the sql command:
    REPAIR TABLE post, cause posts is 0Kb that is strange indeed, but mysql did not returnd anything strange.
    I was looking and it was in use, but the forum is closed. So what could be my next step in order to fix the tables.
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

You can try uploading tools.php and repair it from that point and do leave your forums close until you have resolved this issue.

Comment

• HS2005
      • May 2006
      • 3.5.x

i did that as well, now but that did not helped as well. still 0kb and crashed.
      Someone any other thoughts?

i also tried: mysqlcheck -yourmysqlusername -pyourmysqlpassword databasename - as well along with my own username, password ect. in phpmyadmin as well as the admincp of vbulletin but i got a wrong sql syntax
      Last edited by HS2005; Sat 12 Jan '08, 3:24am.

Comment

• class101
        • Sep 2007
        • 3.6.x

like he said repair and optimize your database..
        security community

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...