Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sevo
    • Dec 2007

Uninstalled phpportals.. now I have a problem

I have asked this in the PHPportals site but no one has answered me there yet so I figured maybe someone could help me here.

Ok , I have run the uninstall of the PHPportals and deleted all of the files and moved my Vbulletin back to the root.

My problem is I now get a white screen when I try to get into my site. I cant get into the cp panel or anything. If I go to mysite.com/cppanel it shows the log in page but once i log in it goes blank white screen

any help is appreciated. Sorry for asking here but I figured maybe someone had a answer
  • Sevo
    • Dec 2007

Well thank you to Steve at support.. helped me figure it out. it was one of my hooks

here is what I did

4. You have a bad plugin installed. To disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

allowed me to get into my cp then change the style.. that was the problem my plugin/hook was going to a style that was no longer there

thanks again steve

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...