• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lucky51
    • Jul 2007
    • 3.6.x

can't access inbox after server change

hello ,
    i have recently change server after moving to new server some members can't access their inbox here is the error message
    Code:
    Warning: array_search() [function.array-search]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /private.php(1727) : eval()'d code on line 13
    also some other can't login to forum everytime login goes succesfull and when login screen redirects to forum homepage they get logged out
    any help please
  • Andy Huang
    • Feb 2004

You have a bad plugin running on "private_complete" hook. Please disable it to fix this issue. If you absolutely need the feature it adds, please contact the plugin's developer for further assistance.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

• lucky51
      • Jul 2007
      • 3.6.x

Thank You Andy Huang ,
      i am using Cyb - PM System Enhancements hack http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=141838
      and have disabled this product now ... will see if members can read their PMs now .

any help about my second question please ? some members can't login to forum whatever browser they use i can login to their accounts from my computer though .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...