X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOJ75
    • Nov 2005

Using The RSS File

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help. My board sits in a sub directory of my main site. On the home page of my main site I have some latest posts from my board, however, when I am in board closed mode these posts dissappear.

I really need these to show as I am redesigning my site and need them to show for design reasons. Can anyone tell me how to make them show whilst the board is closed?

Running vB 3.6.8

Thanks for any help.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

If the thread list is using one of vBulletin's feeds then it probably won't work while the forum is off. There is no way around this without modifying the code. For help with this I recommend you post on www.vbulletin.org.

It is usually best to duplicate your forum so you can work on your redesign while your live forum remains active.

Comment

• NOJ75
      • Nov 2005

Thank you for the reply Jake.

I have tried at vb.org but to no avail. I know not to ask code modification questions on vb.com but I need to find an answer on this quite quickly.

I do not mind if you have to PM me the answer or if you could answer the question on VB.org:

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Kindes regards

Jon

Comment

• sinjix_media
        • Apr 2006
        • 3.5.x

Originally posted by NOJ75
        Thank you for the reply Jake.

I have tried at vb.org but to no avail. I know not to ask code modification questions on vb.com but I need to find an answer on this quite quickly.

I do not mind if you have to PM me the answer or if you could answer the question on VB.org:

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Kindes regards

Jon
        me too
        3D Resources - A list of resources for 3D Developers
        After Effects Resources - A list of resources for design in motion with Adobe After Effects

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...