Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tomma
    • Nov 2007

do i need to upgrade to 3.7

as the title states? I didnt see any message in my admin cp. Is it necessary and since it has not been 30 days yet can i still get the upgrade done for me?
  • R1lover
    • Apr 2006
    • 3.8.x

3.7 is not even released yet... so the answer would be NO!
    www.yamaha-forum.net | www.exactservers.com | www.ducati-superbikes.com | www.suzuki-forums.net | www.diavel-forum.com

Comment

• cemartin
      • Jun 2007
      • 3.6.x

As stated above, 3.7.0 has not yet been released to the public, and there is no specific date as to when it will be.

Chris

Comment

• Tomma
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by R1lover
        3.7 is not even released yet... so the answer would be NO!
        No reason for the "attitude". It was just a question as i have not been on the forum in a few and saw these 3.7 threads and posts.... I am not as computer savvy as most here so upgrading i guess will be a pain and will i have to do all the changes I did over again? Lose all threads and posts? i did nothing major just areas for posting ads and things..

Comment

• peterska2
          • Oct 2003
          • 3.7.x

Nothing will be lost when upgrading although some modifications may need to be updated and templates reverted. All your data will remain including users, forums, posts, threads, settings, styles, etc.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...