Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tomma
    • Nov 2007

how to increase picture file size

I am having trouble trying to figure out how to increase picture attachment size. Every time i try to upload a picture it says this
    "Your file of 100.6 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 97.7 KB for this filetype." How do I increase this so it rejects less pictures?
  • cemartin
    • Jun 2007
    • 3.6.x

Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Desired Usergroup > Attachment Permissions > Space (in bytes) that a user's total attachment usage may consume

And also (to edit a specific file extension):

Attachments > Attachment Manager

Chris

Comment

• Tomma
      • Nov 2007

I have my attachment permissions already set to 0 which is supposed to mean no limit. So what else do i have to change here?

Comment

• cemartin
        • Jun 2007
        • 3.6.x

Go to the following section in the ACP:

Attachments > Attachment Manager

You can change the maximum attachment size of each specific file extension (.bmp, .doc, etc) via the Attachment Manager.

Chris

Comment

• Tomma
          • Nov 2007

Ok, thanks.. but i see some sites where they have rather large pics in a post and mine keep coming up as thumbnails. How do you get the pics to show up as a larger size so no one has to really click it to open to a larger view of it?

Ill listen to responses. But i did just figure out how to increase the thumbnail attachment size to an easier to view size. Plus i have the thumbnails open to a new window which i think is ok.

Thanks you
          Last edited by Tomma; Thu 29 Nov '07, 4:07pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...