• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuperD
    • Nov 2007
    • 3.6.x

How do I? 3Q

Hi,

I have some questions, so I said I would sum them in one topic.

First: How do I add images to the right side of the title image?

Second: How do I separate forums from each other? every time I try to add a new forum it just sticks directly below the one above, and the forum Manger dose not seem to allow users to do so although it shows separation between forums inside the forum manager itself, but once you click save, it dose not apply this to the real forum and it merges all together as far as I can see.

Third: How do I allow the sub forum to appear in the home page below the parent forum description? and is there a way to disallow the sub forums from appearing above the parent forum threads?

Thanks
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

1. You can add the appropriate HTML code to the Forum Title. If that is not what you mean, please explain.

2. Use Categories to separate groups of forums. To create a Category, just create a new forum and set 'Act as forum' to 'No'.

3. Try this:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forum Listings Display Options ->
    - Depth of Forums - Forum Home - 2
    - Depth of Forums - Forum Display - 2
    - Depth of Sub-Forums - 1
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...