X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Luker
    • Oct 2006

usergroups?

I have a question about usergroups,
    I currently have about some useless user usergroups; VIP Hobbbyist, VIP Provider, Hobbyist, Provider, etc..
    I want to consolidate them so that anying who signs up (after succesfull registration) goes into the unverified member usergroup, and only people I designate can vbe moved from the unverified usergroup to the verified usergroup. There will also be a provider usergroup and ill also change some unvereified members into that usergroup.
    Basically, Id like to move all the members allready in the usergroups (VIP Hobbbyist, VIP Provider, Hobbyist, Provider) as well as any new members to the newly created unverified member usergroup.
    How do I do that?
    And once I do, is it all right if I delete those 4 usergroups?
    Thanks...
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

New members go into usergroupid 2 (by deefault 'Registered'.). This is hard-coded into the system and cannot be changed. You will need to adjust the permissions and name of that usergroup to do this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...