X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eternal_
    • Mar 2007
    • 3.6.x

Scheduled Tasks.

I don't find the documentation very clear on Scheduled Tasks. What i'm interested in finding out is about the Weekly Digest. Does this send an update of the latest threads and posts to all members email addresses?

Is it only sent to those who have subscribed to threads and have set their subscription to weekly digest? The documentation doesn't clearly explain these details.

This has been posted in the wrong area - should be in vbulletin 3.6 how do I section, not vbulletin blog section. Sorry.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

That is only sent to members who have subscribed to the weekly digest of a specific forum.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• SoftDux
      • May 2007
      • 3.5.x

Is there any way / plugin to send out an email to all members, with a digest of the weeks posts, say every Monday?
      SA WebHosting Talk - Running on vBulletin 3.6.0

Comment

• emmanuel132
        • Nov 2006

Go to admin cp then users then email to users

Comment

• SoftDux
          • May 2007
          • 3.5.x

No, I'm looking for something which can AUTOMATICALLY email all users a weekly digest of the latest posts.
          SA WebHosting Talk - Running on vBulletin 3.6.0

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
            • Feb 2005
            • 1.1.x

I believe I seen some forums have this option in regestration and a setting in USER CP, but that is from a plugin from vBulletin.org and it is not a standard option you can choose for to give to your users.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...