X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JMRussell
    • Jun 2007
    • 3.6.x

Can't turn my board back on

I have upgraded from 3.6.6 to 3.6.8, the third time I've upgraded but don't recall having this problem before.
    I switched off my board, uploaded the new files (following all the instructions) and the upgrade went ahead fine. When I log into the Admin CP and switch the board back on I get a login screen saying "To continue this action, login using the admin account that intiated the action." I login, it says it's successful and throws me back to the same login screen.

I have checked the logs, the only other Admin hasn't done anything for months so I know he didn't cooincidentally shut off the forums the same time I did. What I don't understand is that it lets me log into the Admin CP so my login details are fine. I have also tried deleting my cookies etc and using a different browser.

So hoping there is another way other than doing a fresh install of VB?
  • JMRussell
    • Jun 2007
    • 3.6.x

After a bit of searching I used the very handy tools.php to switch it back on, but would still be interested if anyone knows what would likely be the reason?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...