• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jixadmin2
    • Nov 2006
    • 3.6.x

Cron folder

Hello:

I am reinstalling some files after a hack and downloaded a fresh vBull folder to do so (the latest same version we were running.) I noticed there is no Cron folder in the Install folder...and one of the files I need to reinstall is the index.php from the Cron folder on the website.

I just got another zip file to double check, and still no cron folder, only cron.php

I noticed from another thread this folder should be in the download package.

Help??

Jixadmin
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

The cron folder is under the includes folder, not install. And there is no default index.php file in the folder, only index.html.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• jixadmin2
      • Nov 2006
      • 3.6.x

I meant the "upload" folder that contained all the files to install the board. Sorry, my mistake--that was grossly inaccurate.

What prompted my question, though, was the fact I saw the cron folder in the message board's root folder. It puzzled me because it was "extra", there are only 58 items in the upload folder, but 59 on the site!

I see there is also one in the includes where it belongs. I am going to delete the "extra" one in the mb root.

Thanks for your help.

jixadmin

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...