Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PBX1
    • Mar 2006

Registration and Usergroup choice

How is it determined what Usergroup someone is put into when they register? I've created a new Usergroup and I can't find where it points to the Registered Member group.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

They are put into users awaiting email confirmation, then the registred usergroup. THere is no way to change this. The Registered usergroup is hardcoded as the default usergroup. Change the registered usergroups permissions to whatever you want and promote people into the new usergroup and permissions you want them to have.

Comment

• PBX1
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Zachery
      They are put into users awaiting email confirmation, then the registred usergroup. THere is no way to change this. The Registered usergroup is hardcoded as the default usergroup. Change the registered usergroups permissions to whatever you want and promote people into the new usergroup and permissions you want them to have.
      OK thank you, thought I was going blind when I couldn't find it in the Admin menu.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...