Upgraded for 3.0.8 to 3.6.8 and now DB error: DELETE FROM access WHERE forumid IN...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RS25.com
    • Aug 2001
    • 3.8.x

Upgraded for 3.0.8 to 3.6.8 and now DB error: DELETE FROM access WHERE forumid IN...

I recently upgraded my forums from 3.0.8 to 3.6.8 and everything seems to have gone smoothly. However, every night a cron job seems to run and I get this error emailed to me:

Database error in vBulletin 3.6.8:

Invalid SQL:

DELETE FROM access
    WHERE forumid IN (a:2:{i:66;s:1:"1";i:14;s:1:"1";}) AND
    userid = 10607;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ':2:{i:66;s:1:"1";i:14;s:1:"1";}) AND
    userid = 10607' at line 2
    Error Number : 1064
    Date : Thursday, September 6th 2007 @ 04:00:03 AM
    Script : http://www.mysite.com/forums/cron.php?&rand=542426
    Referrer : http://www.mysite.com/forums/
    IP Address : 72.193.xxx.xxx
    Username : Unregistered

I'm not sure what this is, can someone help fix this please?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Invalid SQL errors are almost always related to modified code. To troubleshoot this, the first thing you need to do is remove
    any hacks or plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...