X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cybershaolin
    • Nov 2006
    • 3.8.x

Now I get a PHPMyAdmin problem

Now I get this when trying to get on PHPMyAdmin. What is that? Is this related to vbulletin support or my host?

Warning
    : session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: write failed: No space left on device (28) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 44

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php:44) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php on line 101
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

This is not a vB problem but:

Error code 28: No space left on device

One or more partitions on your server is out of space or doesn't have enough space to complete this operation. Shutdown
    your forums (if you can) and contact your host immediately. You or your host will need to find out which partition is low on space and free up some more space.

Here is an explanation of the error on the MySQL site:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...