Creating new Usergroup based off other Usergroup not working?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cujo
    • Sep 2005
    • 3.6.x

Creating new Usergroup based off other Usergroup not working?

This feature is not working... or is it just me?

I tried creating a new Usergroup called 'Students', which is 'based off another Usergroup' (a new one I created called 'Registered Users (Not Moderated)' ), and most options were still set to 'No' on the new Students Usergroup.

It seems to be grabbing the settings from the default 'Registered Users' group (which I changed to 'Registered Users (Moderated)' ) to check for spam 1st postings.

It is not a big deal as I can manually change settings for the new Usergroup, but just wondering if it b broke.
    • Jul 2000

I can't duplicate that for the standard usergroup permissions and an unmodified 3.6.8 test forum. You are looking at the main usergroup permissions and not the forum permissions, right?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• cujo
      • Sep 2005
      • 3.6.x

Actually, I see now I am confusing the two as doing the same function.

The 'Create Usergroup Based off of Usergroup' at the top works fine duplicating usergroup permission wise.

Thx.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...