• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Husk
    • Jun 2007
    • 3.6.x

Size from PHP memory & messages PHP

Hello friends
    I have to modify the maximum size of load of files in PHP and the limit of memory PHP. It(he,she) seems to me to understand that the file that contains this information is the config.php, but I do not see in the information for fault of 8 Mb the gentle ones that I have defined by default. ¿There is different the file that contains the information?
    I have overcome the limit of 8 Mb and am having problems when new post try to publish.
    Thank you very much for your support

He de modificar el tamaño maximo de carga de archivos en PHP y el limite de memoria PHP. Me parece entender que el archivo que contiene esos datos es el config.php, pero no veo en el la informacion por defecto de los 8 megas que tengo definida por defecto. ¿Es otro el archivo que contiene la informacion?
    He superado el limite de 8 Mb y estoy teniendo problemas al intentar publicar nuevos post.
    Muchas gracias por vuestro soporte
  • jasonlitka
    • Mar 2006
    • 4.0.x

PHP's memory limit is defined in the php.ini file which is generally located at '/etc/php.ini' (you can get the exact location from your 'phpinfo()').

EDIT: You will need to restart 'httpd' after you make changes to that file.
    Jason Litka - Utter Ramblings

Comment

• Husk
      • Jun 2007
      • 3.6.x

Location to php.ini

Thanks Jason

Configuration File (php.ini) Path /etc/php.ini

The route of my php.ini is the same that you say to your me.
      The problem is that the route of the directory "/etc" I do not manage to find her

Comment

• Husk
        • Jun 2007
        • 3.6.x

My forum has died
        The route specified in the panel of administracion/phpinfo says that php.ini this one in
        Configuration File (php.ini) Path/etc/php.ini
        the directories(boards of directors) of installation in the hosting not this route In phpmyadmin to examine mysql does not exist php.info
        To ask in a forum the location of a route is pathetic, but if I do it it(he,she) is for being already driven to despair when this information not to locate in my site of my installation.

Regards

Comment

• jasonlitka
          • Mar 2006
          • 4.0.x

I'm sorry, but I'm having real difficulties understanding what you're trying to say.

The exact location of your "php.ini" file can be found in the output of the phpinfo() function. You will need to edit that file in order to increase the memory limit. If you do not have access to that file then you will need to contact your host directly.
          Jason Litka - Utter Ramblings

Comment

• scudd
            • Sep 2006

If you dont have access to your php.ini file you could try uploading your own php.ini to the forum root, this method should work on a shared hosting account. Open a text editor, enter this info then save it as php.ini

Change the values to what you want them to be!

upload_max_filesize = 12M
            post_max_size = 15M
            max_execution_time = 1200
            memory_limit = 200M

Comment

• Husk
              • Jun 2007
              • 3.6.x

Hello jason.

Excuses my lenguage of machine.

My problem is not to find the php.ini
              My phpinfo confirms that the file this one in/etc/php.ini
              I do not find php.ini for my hosting.
              The directory "/ etc" is invisible for my
              I have sent an e-mail to my hosting to ask for access

Scudd, thank you very much for your help, but the solution does not work in my forum

I wait for answer of my hosting, and when she could solve the problem it will explain in this space

Regards

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...