X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chkdg8
    • Jun 2006
    • 3.6.x

Attachment Permissions Not Working.

I've tried every possible avenue and I still cannot get this to work. Basically I want my visitors to be denied permissions on all attachments. Tried attachment manager, user group permission and everything associated with forum permissions with 3.6.5. Thank you all.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

It does work if you use the correct permisisons and have not installed any add-ons. Perhaps you could start by sharing your permissions settings.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
      • Feb 2005
      • 1.1.x

Admin CP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > {Unregistered / Not Logged In (id: 1)} Edit Usergroup > Forum Viewing Permissions > Can Download Attachments: [No]

Comment

• chkdg8
        • Jun 2006
        • 3.6.x

These are my settings for Unregistered/Not Logged In users. Everything else is set to No.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by chkdg8; Tue 26 Jun '07, 6:17pm.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

And what about the individual forum permissions? And what is happening exactly? Have you installed any add-ons?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• chkdg8
            • Jun 2006
            • 3.6.x

I tried the individual forum permissions and that seemed to work. Thank you Steve. If there continues to be any problems with permissions, I'll post them here.

Comment