• Show
Clear All
  • quanlv
    • May 2007

How to enabled PHP support MySQL function

I have window2003
    I setup PHP 5.2.3 and MySQL 5.0.41-win32

When I install vBulletin, I getting error :
    "vBulletin <version> requires that the MySQL functions in PHP be available."

How to solver it.

Thank.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

You will need to reinstall PHP with the necessary support for MySQL. Check http://www.php.net for instructions.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• HowardD
      • Aug 2007
      • 3.6.x

same reply

I keep seeing this same reply for this message but the php.net website offers no insight whatsoever to fixing this. I have both programs running and used the installer telling it to give mySQL support so there has to be something else wrong. I just bought this vbulletin program 2 days ago and cannot get it working.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Unfortunately this is a PHP issue. You can try posting in the Server Configuration forum for help with installing PHP correctly.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...