• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lairnoc
    • Mar 2005

most users online problem

Ik i take a look at most users online since it displays

1 members and 0 guests
    Most users ever online was 1, 1st January 1970 at 01:00.

I just deleted all my forum and totally renewed all files. only thing left standard was the database. so my guess is it is a database problem. But does anyone know how to fix this? because i know for sure that more users allready visited at the same time

Hope anyone can help me out here

Thanx in advance

Corne
  • EvilAkuma
    • Jan 2005

Are you trying to do a fresh start? Import old database?
    Shun Goku Satsu

Comment

• lairnoc
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by EvilAkuma
      Are you trying to do a fresh start? Import old database?
      No i just deleted all files and uploaded everything new except the database...

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

This issue is caused by one of two things:

1. You have changed the name of the forum script from the default 'index' and it is from a different version of vB than what you are running:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forums Home Page Options -> Script Name for Forum Home Page

2. You had added at least one non-standard vBulletin file in your forum directory which is making incorrect calls to 'maxloggedin'. One such file we have located is named 'activity.php' but there could be others.

Search your non-standard vB files and look for any that call 'maxloggedin'. Then either remove these files or correct the syntax. For help with the latter, please ask over at www.vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• lairnoc
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          This issue is caused by one of two things:

1. You have changed the name of the forum script from the default 'index' and it is from a different version of vB than what you are running:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forums Home Page Options -> Script Name for Forum Home Page

2. You had added at least one non-standard vBulletin file in your forum directory which is making incorrect calls to 'maxloggedin'. One such file we have located is named 'activity.php' but there could be others.

Search your non-standard vB files and look for any that call 'maxloggedin'. Then either remove these files or correct the syntax. For help with the latter, please ask over at www.vbulletin.org.
          point 1 was ok it was index

point 2 i only have 2 non vbulletin php files in the root arcade.php and infernoshout.php

sorry my english is not so good what is latter?

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

Thoise are the only two causes of this problem. It will not happen with the original vB files and no add-ons.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• lairnoc
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              Thoise are the only two causes of this problem. It will not happen with the original vB files and no add-ons.
              i tried to rename the php files and checked but no go

i'll try again with disabeling all add-ons etc.. keep you posted

Comment

• lairnoc
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by lairnoc
                i tried to rename the php files and checked but no go

i'll try again with disabeling all add-ons etc.. keep you posted
                no go i am afraid it must be something else

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...