Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • butty
    • Jun 2001

attachments problem

hi there. my attachments are uploading and working fine etc but when in my admincp i go to attachments and click on view largest attachments, most popular attachments etc etc it tells me there is no matches found??

my attachments are in my file system btw
    http://
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Do you have any add-ons installed?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• butty
      • Jun 2001

2 plugins yes. ive disabled them and disabled the plugin system and still no luck

thanks for the response steve

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

Then it's likely that one of your add-ons modified the database.

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• butty
          • Jun 2001

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions
          im up to this part mate and i am not sure what i need to get rid of (if any) can you advise pls?

see attached
          Attached Files
          Last edited by butty; Sun 10 Jun '07, 10:10am.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

That's fine. Now continue by disabling plugins.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• Steve Machol
              • Jul 2000

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...