X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phill2003
    • Apr 2003

usertitle picture.

Hi

I have a usergroup that I have assigned a user picture to but when I just upgraded a member it did not show.

What have I done wrong?

thanks

phill

P.s the pictures are the ones under the name like the old stars they used to have.
  • phill2003
    • Apr 2003

Yep thanks for the help remind me not to bother you if I am bleeding to death...

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

For future reference Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping your posts.

From the forum rules:

Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
      There is no option in vB to assign a user picture to Usergroups. Do you mean User Ranks?

Please explain exactly what you are doing.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• phill2003
        • Apr 2003

Yep thanks for that.

I mean the user ranks, I have a usergroup that I would like the user rank to appear under the names of so how would I go about it?

be back in 24 hours as per your instructions...

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Just add up the appropriate User Rank to do what you want:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• _Anubis
            • Aug 2005

I have a problem. I would like to set a tiny picture as my usertitle as administrator. Like it says below Steve Machol : Customer Support Manager. There I would like to set myself a tiny picture for the administrators only. I followed the manual. When I go to userranks, the path is correct, the usergroup aswell. I save it. There is the picture. I also click on Maitance > Update counters>Userranks and titles. When I refresh the forum, I see [IMG]the path ... Images /staff.jpg [/ IMG] (without the space ofcourse). What can I do about this? What have I done wrong? The picture won't show up.

I also looked in this thread. Clicky clicky. Can anyone help me?
            Last edited by _Anubis; Tue 15 Jan '08, 4:32am.
            _Anubis

Comment

• alianalyssasmom
              • Jan 2008

have you checked their new posts or only the old ones? i noticed in mine that it only appears if that person posts a new post after i have set the rank picture

Comment

• _Anubis
                • Aug 2005

No, it ain't that. Anyhow it doesn't matter. I was able to solve it on my own, still not very sure how I did it. Thanks for the help.
                _Anubis

Comment