X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fox Mc Cloud
    • Aug 2006
    • 3.7.x

Logout problems

Someone of my forum can't log out anymore since I updated to 3.6.6 and later to 3.6.7. He says in this topic that he clicks on Log Out, clicks on yes on the popup and then still is logged in.
  • Onimua
    • Apr 2005

If you have any customized templates, did you include the new logout methods that were introduced in 3.6.6?
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• Fox Mc Cloud
      • Aug 2006
      • 3.7.x

Yes I did. It's only this user that has problems with it.

Comment

• Onimua
        • Apr 2005

If it's only that user, then something might be wrong on their end. What browser are they using? Are there plugins (as in, for their browser)? Did they log out and completely clear their cookies/cache?
        Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• lefthome
          • Feb 2005
          • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Fox Mc Cloud
          Someone of my forum can't log out anymore since I updated to 3.6.6 and later to 3.6.7. He says in this topic that he clicks on Log Out, clicks on yes on the popup and then still is logged in.
          This may not be the same situation exactly, but during our problems we had one member who couldn't log out either. Our problems started after the last upgrade, but I had also moved my server, which was likely our main problem. But, here is the link to my post anyway, just in case it helps..

Comment

• Marco van Herwaarden
            • Nov 2004
            • 3.8.x

This can often be resolved by asking the user to clear his browser cache and cookies, restart the browser, and hitting Ctrl-F5 once on the problem page.
            Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
            Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...