Last Post: January 6, 2007

But in ACP, I only see:
    Last Post: January 6, 2007

QUESTION 1:
    Why is there more info in the MCP?

QUESTION 2:
    What is the meaning of "Last Activity"?

QUESTION 3:
    How can "Last Activity" occur AFTER "Last Visit"?

Thanks in advance.
  • Dabbler
    • May 2004
    • 3.6.x

A little help please.

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

Its just the deprecation of the modcp,

Last activity is the end of their session timeout, nothing more, and thats how it can occur after a last visit.

Comment

• Dabbler
        • May 2004
        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Zachery
        Its just the deprecation of the modcp,
        Sorry, don't understand how "deprecated" can apply in this situation. Just old db entries that are no longer tracked or calculated?

Originally posted by Zachery
        Last activity is the end of their session timeout, nothing more, and thats how it can occur after a last visit.
        But in my real-life example, there is a 16 day difference. Surely, this is not due to a (15 minute) session expiration.

Hmmm...
        This case involves a member who was "banned" last year, but still shows up in activity reports. The particular banned group the ex-member is in has permissions to see the forums, but he cannot do anything (no posts; no edits; no PMs, etc.).

Is it possible that "last visit" only tracks registered user logins, whereas "last activity" picks up banned members?

Our mods are rightfully concerned about apparent "activity" by a banned member.
        Last edited by Dabbler; Mon 14 May '07, 2:18pm.

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
          • Feb 2005
          • 1.1.x

Read this if you can follow the theory behind it.

If you are concern about this person, then if you are able to ip banned from your Host side do so. Most likely Moderators would get more information about a users activities cause they deal with them more often then a Adminastrator does I am assuming.

Try using a demostration and banned a created member and login as that banned member and see if those stats change for you. You can still have access to forum, just permission you set would let them view or not view your forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...