X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghofer
    • May 2007
    • 3.6.x

problem

My site www.ghofertech.com/forum1 none of the usernames are appearing in the member list. I did an import from ipb2 and no one is in the member list.
  • tsak76
    • May 2005
    • 3.6.x

make sure u move the imported users to the registered users usergroup and that the setting viewable on memberlist for this usergroup is set to yes

Comment

• ghofer
      • May 2007
      • 3.6.x

Read a previous post on here from someone else and i figured out that was the problem.

Comment

• ghofer
        • May 2007
        • 3.6.x

Actually nvm that the problem still exists i am the only one in my member list.

Comment

• ghofer
          • May 2007
          • 3.6.x

See http://www.ghofertech.com/forum/memberlist.php i am the only one in my member list and i have 30 members. Please help

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

There are two options you need to check to set whether or not members are viewable on memberlist:

1. By usergroup:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit -> Usergroup Options -> Viewable on the Memberlist -> Yes

2. By post count:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Listing & Profile Viewing -> Minimum Posts
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• ghofer
              • May 2007
              • 3.6.x

thanks steve it works now. Hey i was also wondering is there anyway to have a name for logging in and a seperate name that is a display name.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                Former Customer Support Manager
                • Jul 2000

There is no built-in function for this. You might want to check www.vbulletin.org for any modifications that do this.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...