Add spacer after navbar (doesn't work for all pages)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tom Theys
    • Apr 2007
    • 3.6.x

Add spacer after navbar (doesn't work for all pages)

Hi,

I changed the navbar to a fixed width. Placing the spacer code under the navbar code and removing it from the header fixed it for all pages, except a few ones, like new message page when there are no new messages and a few error message pages. It doesn't add the spacer right below the navbar. I've added some screenshots so you see what I mean.

I placed this under the navbar and removed it from the header
    Code:

<!-- content table -->
    $spacer_open
    $_phpinclude_output
    Do I need to place it on another place?

spacer_01.jpg is how it looks on all pages, spacer_02.jpg just doesn't include the $spacer_open code after the navbar closes.
    Attached Files
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

The spacer code needs to be located in the header template as the navbar template is not called on all pages resulting in the behaviour that you are seeing there.

Comment

• AndMcgr
      • Mar 2007

Have you contacted the VB support team? They would be able to help you better than all of us.

Comment

• peterska2
        • Oct 2003
        • 3.7.x

*cough*

As I said before, the code that has been moved to the navbar template from the header template needs to be in the header template as the navbar template is not called on all pages.

Comment

• Tom Theys
          • Apr 2007
          • 3.6.x

I found the solution, I placed only the navigation links from the navbar in the header, so I can leave the spacer in the header. that fixed it

thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...