X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rknight111
    • Oct 2006
    • 3.6.x

3.6.5 skype

I Upgraded today and allready had a new user register there skype # as the new upgrade has that but there is no graphic for the skype just a question mark. How would I change that and where would I get the pof.

RON
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

You need to upload the skype*.gif files from the vB zip file to the images/misc directory.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• rknight111
      • Oct 2006
      • 3.6.x

Where do I find the VB Zip files, It it the software, and where would I find there??

Thanks

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

You download it from the Members Area.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Michael Dengler
          • Feb 2004

I just upgraded to 3.6.7 and im_skype.gif was already in images/misc.

Comment

• Boxy
            • Oct 2002

Do you see the Skype image on your forums now? If not, have you reverted the required templates as instructed in the release announcement?

Comment

• Michael Dengler
              • Feb 2004

I see what is happening. The profile page shows a grey icon with a questionmark because the im_skype template has a conditional. The conditional refers to a setting in Style & Language Settings -- Use SkypeWeb Graphics.
              If set to 'Yes', load Skype™ icon from the SkypeWeb server in order to show users' online status, otherwise use local (static) graphic.
              To load the vBulletin (blue) gif this setting must be set to 'No'.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...