• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daisil
    Banned
    • Feb 2007
    • 3.6.x

Issue with forums - URGENT

Ok I run a forums with you guys on 3.6.5 and I recently wiped my FTP due to issues of hackers, and well after I reuploaded vBulletin I get this error.
    Warning: Unknown(/home/byndcom/public_html/includes/local_links_init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/functions_forumlist.php(346) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: (null)() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/byndcom/public_html/includes/local_links_init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/byndcom/public_html/includes/functions_forumlist.php(346) : eval()'d code on line 3

Now the problem with this is the fact that I JUST Downloaded vbulletin 3.6.5 From the site, and it WON'T WORK!

Please help!
    Thanks
    Daisil
  • Cary
    • Apr 2002
    • 3.6.x

/includes/local_links_init.php is part of a hack you installed.

Add the following to your includes/config.php file:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

That will disable any hooks that you have running and will enable you to view your forums to remove them all.

Comment

• Daisil
      Banned
      • Feb 2007
      • 3.6.x

ok thanks. I just uploaded a file with that name to see if it would work and it fixed it.

Thanks anyways

Comment

• sunnycher
        • Mar 2005
        • 3.6.x

Daisil,
        What file was it? I'm having the same issue.

Thanks!
        Cher
        Cher

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Please start your own thread with all the relevant info.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...