Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • distractme
    • Sep 2006

revert the custom templates,

We are ungrading from 3.5.4 to 3.6.5 this saturdeay. I note that the default style requires template edits to insure function. The term customized templates, I assume, means adding our logo to the header but there are also other templates listed. Can someone please point me to the intructions on how to do this? Obviously, i am not the person who originally set up the forum and I need help.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

To revert all custom templates, choose the 'Revert All Templates' option in the style manager drop-down box. To revert one at a time, open each one and click on the 'revert' button.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• feldon23
      • Nov 2001
      • 3.7.x

You should assume that all ~150 templates have been changed in some way from the 3.5.x series to the 3.6.x series, so you will want to re-create any template changes that you made in 3.5.x in a fresh 3.6.x style.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...