X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frozt
    • Mar 2002
    • 3.6.x

Match users by IP?

I'm pretty sure I used to see this before. When you click the small computer icon to retrieve a users IP address, can you somehow tell vB to also show other users which match that IP? I know you can do it in the ACP, but my moderators requested this so that it'd be readily availible.
    You already made up your mind!
  • Andy Huang
    • Feb 2004

check /modcp/... if they don't have access to it there, then they're porbably not suppose to have access to it (I don't see modcp often enough to know whether or not they'll actually see it there).
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

• Jobe1986
      • Jan 2007
      • 4.2.x

There is a little computer icon beside each post normally (unless turned off) that when you hold your mouse over displays the IP to moderators and admins.

It looks like this normally:

To turn it on or off goto:
      Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Posting and Editing Options -> Log IP Addresses

As for telling it to display other users matching you will have to use either the Admin CP or if possible the Mod CP.
      Last edited by Jobe1986; Sat 10 Mar '07, 2:49am.
      http://data.collectiveirc.net/status/user/Jobe.png

Comment

• frozt
        • Mar 2002
        • 3.6.x

I know about the computer icon, as stated previously. I also know about the IP features in the mod/admin cp. What I want is the "computer icon page" to list all users that have been logged with that IP, just as you can do in the mod/admin cp.

I'm sorry for being unclear. I guess this can only be done using a mod?
        You already made up your mind!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...