X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dip1232001
    • Jun 2006
    • 3.5.x

help needed urgently.....plz help me

can anyone tell me how to stop a schedule task cause i have just added a schedule task and for that when ever it runs the usergroup id gets changed to banned id or some thing else can any one tell how to stop that schedule task?

i have added a php file in corn folder with these codes

PHP Code:
                                                      <?php
    /**
     * VBulletin Torrent Tracker v3.0 for XBT v1.0 FINAL - VBXBT_Mod_2_VBTT 3.0 user/torrent/files transfer
     * Coded by Toolmanwill
     **/ 

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE); 

if (!
    is_object($vbulletin->db))
    {
        exit;
    }

// ban users with low ratio

$vbulletin->db->query_write("UPDATE `user` SET `can_leech` = 0, `usergroupid` = 55 WHERE (`uploaded` / `downloaded`) < 0.25 AND `downloaded` > 1073741824 ");

// lift ban on users who improved ratio

$vbulletin->db->query_write("UPDATE `user` SET `can_leech` = 1, `usergroupid` = 55 WHERE (`uploaded` / `downloaded`) > 0.50 AND `downloaded` > 1073741824 ");

?>
    i think the problem is in this code

PHP Code:
                                                      // ban users with low ratio

$vbulletin->db->query_write("UPDATE `user` SET `can_leech` = 0, `usergroupid` = 55 WHERE (`uploaded` / `downloaded`) < 0.25 AND `downloaded` > 1073741824 ");

// lift ban on users who improved ratio

$vbulletin->db->query_write("UPDATE `user` SET `can_leech` = 1, `usergroupid` = 55 WHERE (`uploaded` / `downloaded`) > 0.50 AND `downloaded` > 1073741824 "); 
    can any one sort it out or rewrite it ......any kind of help i will be glad.. and one thing more if i wanna add more than one usergroup id then what should be the code look like... 
  • Andy Huang
    • Feb 2004

You'd have to get in touch with the hack's developer. We cannot provide any help for third part hacks/plugins.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

• dip1232001
      • Jun 2006
      • 3.5.x

ok then tell me how can i stop the schedule task

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Choose the disable option for that task in the Scheduled Task Manager.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• dip1232001
          • Jun 2006
          • 3.5.x

but sir its not disabling the task its going on after a period that i choosed

Comment

• Andy Huang
            • Feb 2004

Delete the file and or move it out of the location then; or try disabling all hooks and products, as well as revert all original vBulletin files. Scheduled task will not work when they're disabled in the original vBulletin files or any hooks.

As previously mentioned, support cannot be provided for custom hacks/plugins; you will need to consult with the people who developer of that hack to resolve that issue.
            Best Regards,
            Andy Huang

Comment

• toolmanwill
              • Feb 2005

I am developer of this 3rd party mod, please contact me with any support issues, thank you

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...