Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baseball Fever
    • Aug 2002

How do I add a font?

I run Baseball Fever which is for hard core baseball fans and one of my best members, who is a serious Boston Red Sox fan, has asked that I add the font seen here on this site.

Is this possible and if so, what steps do I need to take to add a custom font to the site?

S.
  • Colin F
    • May 2004

That's not possible. While you can add it to the list of selectable fonts, users will only see it if they also have this font installed on their computers.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• Digital Jedi
      • Nov 2005

What ever happened to the use of Dynamic Fonts? I don't think I ever saw them widely used. Are they just too impractical to make work with vBulletin?
      sigpic

Comment

• Baseball Fever
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Colin F
        That's not possible. While you can add it to the list of selectable fonts, users will only see it if they also have this font installed on their computers.
        I figured that would be the case and I would then need to create a .zip file with the extended font selection. Too many issues then with copyright as they were not created by me so it will end here. Thank you.

S.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...