• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rickeo
    • Jan 2007
    • 3.6.x

Help please Private Message Problem

Hey I have a problem.

Basically when I open a private message the mesage is right at the bottom it should be on the right hand side of the screen next to the USERCP Navigation section however it is at the bottom below the USERCP Navigation section.

I have enclosed screenshots to show you what I mean I really need to fix this any help would be much appreciated.

Also am sorry about the sensors on the screen shots I run a teen support forum and the pm had some confidential information really sorry hope it doesnt put any barriers to you helping me.

Thanks

~Rick~

• Floris
    • Dec 2001

The form width or table cell width is probably set at 100% or a fixed size that is wider than your screen, pushing it off to the next row.

Comment

• Rickeo
      • Jan 2007
      • 3.6.x

Ok how do I change it and make it back to normal again???

Am new at this you see so if you could give me a step to step guid of how I would change it I would be really greatful.

Thanks

Rick

Comment

• Rickeo
        • Jan 2007
        • 3.6.x

Any help with this really need to get it fixed any help PLEASE????????

~Rick~

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Rickeo
            • Jan 2007
            • 3.6.x

Is there any other way around this I jst cnt do that I have a few mods installed na dit would mean way to much time

~Rick~

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

You can fix your custom style. I don't know what to specifically recommend though. Sorry.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...