Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vwturbo
    • Jul 2004

Thread Display Mode problems

Within the admincp I have the Thread Display Mode set to Linear - Older First as the default for all new registrations. It has been this way since day one. I just opened my forums the other day to the public and random members have the Thread Display Mode set to Linear - Newest First. They didn't change anything, it was this way right from when they signed up.

I can't figure whats going on and it's really confusing my members. Everything seems to be set up properly set random members aren't getting the defaults that I have set within AdminCP.

Please help
  • vwturbo
    • Jul 2004

I think I have this fixed. Somehow Display Mode got changed to Newest First. Not too sure how that happened, so I have changed it back to Oldest First.

Is there a way to force this change upon all members, just in case some members still have it set to Newest First?

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

How To Set Defaults for New and Existing Users
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...