• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AToMiC19
    • Jan 2007

Error After Upgrade

After i upgraded, i can seem to login to the forum

the control panel still works but other than that i get the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gettemplate() in /home/toogy/public_html/forums/member.php on line 131

please help
  • Marco van Herwaarden
    • Nov 2004
    • 3.8.x

This is not a standard vBulletin function but probably from a modification you have installed.

To troubleshoot this, please remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.
    Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• AToMiC19
      • Jan 2007

Well i just found figured out that if i manually direct myself to the www.example.net/forums url it works. but if i just type in the main url www.example.net without it, that error comes up. A similar error somes up when i try to click on the users online..

what files exactly should i upload, i dont want to loose all our settings, styles are already gone because there were not compatible with the new version.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...