Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dieslcruisrhead
    • Jan 2007
    • 3.6.x

Mostly an FYI, I am experiencing the same thing on my site, www.4btswaps.com - I came here hoping there was a solution but such is life...

thanks guys,
    Andre

Comment

• ti07shadow
      • Apr 2008
      • 3.7.x

Heres my issue with the emails. Everyone recieves theeir email butr when they use the activation links it gives them a error page on the vbulletin.

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Start your own thread/ticket with all of the revelant information please.

Comment

• hornstar6969
          • Aug 2005
          • 3.8.x

Yahoo is not receiving any of my server emails at all either.

I have followed all directions, but the only thing I could end up doing was to just ban yahoo from signing up on my site :/
          Selling my BigBoard GamerzNeeds.net/forums Threads: 193 502, Posts: 1 540 045, Members: 718 566 It is listed here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...3#post18297060

Comment

• ti07shadow
            • Apr 2008
            • 3.7.x

I ahave a similar problem, But everyone recieves the actication emails, the links just dont work properly, it sasy the activation link doesnt work. but the url is correct, ive checked. It gives liek a database error or something

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• induslady
                • May 2005
                • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Zachery
                If hotmail and aol are not reciving emails theres a good chance your domain or host does not have proper reverse domain names setup.
                Hi Zach, what does the above mean? Can you give me some details on this? Some of my Yahoo members aren't receiving emails from me and I am wondering if the above could be a problem. Thanks.
                IndusLady
                Indian Ladies Discussion Board | Indian Women Online Community

Comment

• Steve Machol
                  Former Customer Support Manager
                  • Jul 2000

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...