X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShackMaster
    • Apr 2006
    • 3.5.x

Email Notifications

Is there a way to allow moderators an option to continue to receive email notifications on a subscribed thread even if they do not visit the forum?

Thanks!
    http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

When a moderator subscribes to a thread, they get the option to choose instant email notification.

If you want the moderator to receive notification of each new thread in their forum, go to AdminCP -> Forums and Moderators -> Show All Moderators. Edit their permissions and set "Receive email when a new thread is created" to yes.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ShackMaster
      • Apr 2006
      • 3.5.x

Thanks, but I'm aware of those options. What I'm referring to is when you receive an email notification it states that you will not receive any more notifications for that thread until you visit the forum. Is there anyway to allow email notifications to continue even if you don't visit the forum?
      http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

No, there is no option to do that other than what Wayne posted.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment