Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dilbert
    • Oct 2004

Unanswerted Posts

I want to have an Unanswered Posts link in my Quick Links.

I have it working now, but suspect there is a cleaner way to do it.
    I have a bunch of forms that are informational only, and some that people can't post to, so i don't want those showing up. They are all posted to by either one or two members / bots.

Instead of excluding forums, can I exclude by poster?

Here is what I am using now:
    <a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=process&replyless=1&replylimit=0&dontcache=1&exclude=17,19,20,21,22,23,24,26,30,31,32,3 6,39,40">Unanswered Posts</a>
    Cliff
    PathLabTalk
    Square Wheels Cycling
  • dilbert
    • Oct 2004

Anyone?
    Cliff
    PathLabTalk
    Square Wheels Cycling

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• dilbert
        • Oct 2004

Thanks Steve. It is working fine, it just seemed sloppy.
        Cliff
        PathLabTalk
        Square Wheels Cycling

Comment

• feldon23
          • Nov 2001
          • 3.7.x

If you are doing a sort of Helpdesk or Bug Report, there are add-ons at vBulletin.org that let you flag threads as Waiting for Feedback, Closed, etc.

Comment

• dilbert
            • Oct 2004

Thanks feldon,
            No that's not it. My site is mostly users asking one another questions and giving answers about technical issues. So I thought it would be helpful if there were a place for people to click to see all unanswered questions.
            It works they way it is, it just seemed like to much tech. If it could exclude 1 or 2 users, that would have been more helpful.
            Cliff
            PathLabTalk
            Square Wheels Cycling

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...