Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4nmedia
    • Dec 2004

Drop down menu

In my header I have several graphic buttons (i.e home, members, search, etc) but I want to add a drop down menu to each button. When I say dropdown menu I mean the dropdown menu like the one under "quick links" on the navbar template. I've been trying to copy and paste some of the dropdown code from that template and rearrange it for use with my buttons but I can't seem to get it to work. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
  • simsim
    • Nov 2005
    • 3.6.x

Read through this and the following sections:
    You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

• 4nmedia
      • Dec 2004

That worked well but how can I have that dropdown menu appear on a rollover instead of a click?

Comment

• 4nmedia
        • Dec 2004

I looked all throughout the online manual (which you referenced me to) and I can't seem to find anything in regards to a roll-over dropdown menu

Comment

• simsim
          • Nov 2005
          • 3.6.x

I really couldn't understand what do you mean by rollover dropdown menu. AFAIK, vBulletin already uses rollover dropdown menus, so if you can provide a link example of what you're trying to achieve maybe we could help you better.
          You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

• 4nmedia
            • Dec 2004

Hi,

I'm refering to menus that drop down when you place your mouse over it (hence the name rollover) instead of having to click the link in order to view the dropdown menu. Heres an example:

(Place your mouse over the purple boxes)

Comment

• 4nmedia
              • Dec 2004

Time is of the essence as I am trying to release this skin by the end the week. Any suggestions that will lead me in the right direction are appreciated.

Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...