X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fox Mc Cloud
    • Aug 2006
    • 3.7.x

When I check my online list everyone has the IP address
    172.16.10.1, but when I check my database it's indicated correct. What could be wring with this?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

My guess is that this is a proxy issue on your server. What's the URL to your forums?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Fox Mc Cloud
      • Aug 2006
      • 3.7.x

Elevate your real estate journey with Tibia City Agency. Expert guidance, diverse property portfolio, and a commitment to transparency await.

I have had an issue in the past with someone entering an incorrect password 5 times in a row. Nobody could log in then. I had to run the same script then for upgrades to get into my admin panel to disable the login stroke, but I would like to fix it .

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

You don't allow guests to view the Who's Online page so I couldn't check this.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Fox Mc Cloud
          • Aug 2006
          • 3.7.x

I asked my webhost and they made some changes in the IP getting. They modified 2 variables for clustered servers and it works now, thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...