Fatal Error when I try to post but other people can.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AAPhox2
    • Oct 2006

Fatal Error when I try to post but other people can.

I have recently upgraded to v 3.6.2 but get errors when me and another admin tries to post. all other people can post successfully... I have checked admin powers and permissions etc... and I should be able to post. I get the following errors...

When trying to create new thread:

Code:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_wysiwyg_html() in /home/aaphox/public_html/forum/includes/functions_editor.php on line 440
    When trying to reply to a thread:

Code:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: convert_wysiwyg_html_to_bbcode() in /home/aaphox/public_html/forum/newreply.php on line 292
    Please help! Thanks a bunch.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Errors like this are the result of custom coding (file hack or plugin, or possibly just bad files). Try reuploading the original 3.6.2 PHP files. Also try disabling your plugins.

Comment

• AAPhox2
      • Oct 2006

i have re uploaded everything, same problem.

i have disbled all plug ins, same problem. please help me. i dont want to lose all my posts and members.

only me and a fellow admin have this probloem. everyone else is fine.

i can give you my user and pass so you can have a look?
      Last edited by AAPhox2; Fri 17 Nov '06, 12:37pm.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

This error will definitely go away when you upload the original 3.6.2 files and disable your plugins.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• AAPhox2
          • Oct 2006

So, i just delete my whole forum and just start from scratch? then load my backup file?

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

No, that's not what I said. To fix this you need to upload the original 3.6.2 files and disable your plugins.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...