Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DannCG
    • Oct 2006

BBCode Box not showing

My problem is bbcode box not showing up in posting template for all usergroups including administrator except original administrator which is me. However, this function should ok in Quick Reply box in showthread. I have done some many research searching for this errors but unfortunately didn't anything related.

I had checked in vbulletin option > BBcode setting = All function has ticked on.
    Also had checked on
    Usersgroup > Usersgroup Manager > All Related Usergroup and the result is all was enabled to use BBcode.

In deatils, i have been migrated from phpbb 2.0.2.1 and currently using vb3.62. All imported data was ok and problem was solved. And today i'm just realized only ME can have bbcode box instead of others.

How?

This is not related to template BECAUSE the main point is i'm only the original administrator can see those bbcode box. Other administrators and usersgroup doesn't see anything.

Please help!

Edit: add missing bbcode
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Are you referring to the shortcut buttons in the editor? The problem users might be using the basic editor which doesn't have those buttons:

User CP -> Edit Options -> Message Editor Interface

You can set the default for new registrations in your:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Registration Options -> Default Registration Options

You can mass update the preferences of exsiting users in your:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Execute SQL Query

There is a menu with predefined queries. You must have permission to execute queries in your includes/config.php file:

Code:
    	//	****** USERS WITH QUERY RUNNING PERMISSIONS ******
    	//	The users specified here will be allowed to run queries from the control panel.
    	//	See the above entries for more information on the format.
    	//	Please note that the ability to run queries is quite powerful. You may wish
    	//	to remove all user IDs from this list for security reasons.
    $config['SpecialUsers']['canrunqueries'] = '';

Comment

• DannCG
      • Oct 2006

At last, you have helped clearing up all this mess. I'm really doesn't know all this functions and steps earlier. TQVM Jake!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...