Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AshAbed
    • Nov 2003

Threads/Posts needing to be validated

For some reason, on my board every post needs to be validated in the ACP or else it will have a little moderator/moderated icon at the bottom right of the post and only show for admins/mods.

I've looked through the board's settings and nothing seems wrong - can someone let me know how to get rid of the posts needing to be validated?

- And the board was transferred from ikonboard to vB3.6.2 via Impex if that makes a difference.
  • feldon23
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.7.x

The fact that you imported from Ikonboard to vB is very important and may point to a step you missed somewhere. I would post in Troubleshooting.

For Post Moderation, this can be set as either a Forum and Usergroup permission. So either all posts in a forum, or all posts by a usergroup are moderated before becoming visible.

Comment

• AshAbed
      • Nov 2003

I went to the forum manager and fixed the settings. Oddly they appeared to be at the default settings before I changed it so that posts needn't be moderated.

Probably an error with Impex.. not sure. Important thing is it's fixed now, thanks for the advice.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...